Американската стопанска комора во Северна Македонија (AmCham North Macedonia) објави оглас за вработување на специјалист за комуникации. Се бараат искусни кандидати со напредно размислување кои се подготвени да создадат поинтерактивен и поагилен начин на комуникација – внатрешно со членките на организацијата и надворешно со релевантната јавност.
Огласот е достапен на следниот линк и трае до 17 февруари 2021, а во продолжение следува неговиот текст во интегрална верзија:
AmCham North Macedonia is a business organization, representing companies of all sizes across every sector of the economy by sharing their voice in promoting a sustainable, predictable and competitive business landscape through advocacy and events as well as sharing best practices. AmCham North Macedonia is an accredited member of The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AmChams in Europe which serves as an umbrella organization for 45 American Chambers of Commerce (AmChams) from 43 countries across Europe and Eurasia.
We are looking for a forward thinking and experienced Communication Specialist willing to create a more interactive and agile way of communication both internally with our members and externally with all relevant public. The Communication Specialist reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Develop and implement external and internal communication strategy
- Manage media relations, create and deliver press releases, initiate, develop and deliver other media materials
- Identify and create content for publications, newsletter, social media channels and speaking proposals
- Research and follow media content and coverage
- Follow and be up to date with industry trends
- Work closely with different providers of professional services in order to assure proper and timely communication results
- Promote, publicize and archive AmCham news, activities and publications
- Manage all SM channels and online platforms
- Prepare and organize events together with the other team members
- Align communication with AmCham Committees Activities
- Participate in the AmChams in Europe Communications Group
- Prepare regular communications/event reports and other reports requested by the Executive Director
- 3+ years of professional communications-related experience
- English proficiency is a must
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, listening and personal presence
- Familiarity with web-based content management and social media
- Experience with MailChimp/other web based platforms is an advantage
- Experience with event-planning and execution
- Experience in working with media
- Experience in corporate communication
- Outstanding attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships
- Ambitious and perform duties with energy and “sense of urgency”
- Problem solver who works well independently as well as someone who is open for collaboration in a team environment
- Willing to travel and attend occasional off-work events
- Possibility to grow and further develop competencies
- Flexible working environment focused on results
- Excellent possibility for collaboration with representatives from the most respectable companies in the country and learning from their diversified experiences
- Knowledge sharing within the AmCham’s in Europe network
How to apply?
Please apply in writing, by email to email@example.com, with your CV, reference list and brief statement on why you are the perfect candidate for the position by Wednesday, February 17, 2021. Please use „Job Application – Communication Specialist“ in the Subject line. Applications received past this date will not be taken into consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Let us exchange knowledge and grow together.