UniComs, мултинационална здравствена компанија специјализирана за домашни дијагностички продукти објавува оглас за: Brand Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Brand Manager will be responsible for creating, leading and managing our home diagnostic brands for all the markets around the world. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, small, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
- Brand plan development that achieves company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors, and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Owns timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- Analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumer’s insights. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Ensure delivery of tasks on time and within budget.
- Anticipate bottlenecks.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Education: University degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or Economics
Experience Required: minimum 3 years’ prior experience in entry level marketing role – client tor agency side.
1. Strong English language skills (written and verbal)
2. Strong organizational skills with ability to manage complex and multiple tasks with good prioritization skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
3. Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
4.Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work
5.Action and results-oriented with a positive attitude.
6.Ability to focus on results and work under pressure despite the changing environment
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 hours.
Work place: Sofia, Bulgaria
Email your latest CV to: email@example.com